PGA Teaching Professionals
Private and playing lessons are available or organize up to four golfers for a group clinic. Improve your game and have fun at the same time. To book lessons please call or email the pro-shop at 649 946 5991. Lessons must be arranged at least 24 hours in advance by contacting our PGA Teaching Professionals directly.
"A lesson at Provo Golf Club will help to improve your game and increase your enjoyment, whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced player."
- One Hour Lesson (Member) - $ 75.00 (individual lesson, includes golf clubs if required)
- One Hour Lesson (Non Member) - $ 95.00 (individual lesson, includes golf clubs if required)
- Each Additional Student - $ 30.00
- Series of 3 Lessons (Member) - $ 195.00 (individual lesson, includes golf clubs if required)
- Series of 3 Lessons (Non-Member) - $ 245.00 (individual lesson, includes golf clubs if required)
- 9 Hole On Course Playing Lesson - 0.00
Provo Golf Club is delighted to announce "Kids Play Free". In keeping with our mission to help kids have fun learning the lifelong game of golf, we are encouraging boys and girls under the age of 16 to play with their parents.
"This is an excellent opportunity that lets all children play golf for nothing on this stunning course."
Dave Douglas, Director of Golf
PGA INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Our PGA incentive program is designed to offer VIP group rates and complimentary golf and vacations to our valued PGA members.
KIDS SUMMER CAMP 2020 - Download the Registration Form HERE
- Golf/ Tennis Camp #1 – July 6th to July 10th
- Golf /Tennis Camp # 2 – July 13th to July 17th
- Golf/ Tennis Camp # 3 – July 20th to July 24th
- Golf /Tennis Camp # 4 – July 27th to July 31st
5-Day package (Mon-Fri, 8:30am-12pm)
- Tennis and Golf (3.5 Hours Daily – 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM) : $300
- Tennis only (1.5 Hours Daily – 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM): $150
- Golf only (1.5 Hours Daily – 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM): $150
SPACE IS LIMITED TO FIRST 6 PAID PARTICIPANTS PER SESSION A MAXIMUM OF 6 STUDENTS WILL BE IN EACH SESSION FOR THE SAFETY OF THE STUDENTS
This 5-day (Monday through Friday) Golf & Tennis Camp Program, run by ITF and USPTA certified coaches Rey García, and Golf Pro Sean Wilson, is designed for kids looking for either a few hours or half day experience. Classes will include rapid fire feeding for skill reinforcement, playing drills to develop consistency, and match play to test your game.
A complimentary snack & drink will be included for each day. Kid’s in the Golf & Tennis program can bring a lunch with them or purchase directly from Fairways Bar & Grill and use of the clubhouse facilities at Provo Golf Club will be provided for them from 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM each day for them to enjoy their meal between sessions.
We will divide the kids into age groups 6-9yrs and 10-14yrs. We have developed various packages to cater to children's needs.
Tennis Session Plan
Session 1 - Monday: Forehand day (5 key positions)
Session 2 - Tuesday: backhand day (5 key positions)
Session 3 - Wednesday: volleys day (5 key positions)
Session 4 - Thursday: serve day (5 key positions)
Session 5 - Friday: match play (color war) Golf Session Plan
Golf Session Plan
Session 1 - Monday: Etiquette & Putting
Session 2 - Tuesday: Putting Review & Chipping
Session 3 - Wednesday: Chipping Review & Stance/Starting Position
Session 4 - Thursday: Stance Review & The Full Swing
Session 5 - Friday: Woods & Driving + Skills Contest
All participants are encouraged to bring a water bottle,cap, sunscreen and their golf and tennis equipment if they have them. Equipment is available in the pro-shop for kid's use. Proper tennis sneakers are required. PLEASE NOTE AS PER THE GOVERNMENT REQUIREMENTS, A MASK WILL BE REQUIRED
Please Register at Provo Golf Club Office. Call 649 946 5991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org